1979 Fender Rhodes Stage 73-key Dyno-My-Piano
The Dyno-My-Piano Rhodes became popular for the sound of their brighter preamps that offered versatile filtering and EQ, as well as mechanical improvements to a Rhodes piano. This model features the Tri-Stereo Tremolo unit, which allows great flexibility in the “vibrato” feature of a suitcase Rhodes. Players can select speed and intensity, and also the type of left-to-right panning – from smooth triangle wave to rigid square wave. It offers all the electronics benefits of a Rhodes suitcase piano within the portability of a stage model. This Dyno has been completely restored with red sparkle tolex and is a show stopper on stage!
- Flat-top conversion for stacking keyboards
- Copper shielding for reduced interference
- 1/4″ preamp out for mono amplification, Stereo output through Tri-Stereo Tremolo preamp
- Variable vibrato speed, intensity, waveform
- Complete with 4 legs, sustain pedal and rod and cross braces
$195.00 / day